Montag, 12. April 2010

A shooting

Last week, when I went to the "Hamas place"* (it is a oriental restaurant) a chinese guy asked us if we wanted to be part of a shooting at the campus, it is for the university he said.. I just agreed, because I didn't think anything about it. Next time we met, he told me it is about a shooting for a chinese company that sells clothes to italy and there will be a professional photographer with his crew. After these news they made me speek to a friend of the orginasators and she told me everything takes place in the historic center of Ningbo. I was stunned. I was thinking about a shooting with some students in the campus, but now it was totally different.. the only thing I had to do, was looking for a tall girl that wants to join the shooting and to wear blue jeans at the set. Viyaleta joined, that was perfect! About the jeans.. I had only that old looking ones with the fixed whole in it. Who cares, they will notice when it is already too late: and that is when we meet.
We met, they picked us up and drove us there. After some make up the shooting began, everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was really pleasant, so we were not so nervous.
Trying jackets and changing again, posing, smiling... done! To the next background. The more we went into the center called Lao Wai Tan the more shootings we saw. Everywhere there were girls and boys dressed up extraordinary clothes in the aim of very professional cameras. It seemed that it was all about the size of the lenses between the photographers.
We were done at lunch time, so we ate together and went back to school.
The pictures: Viyaleta ready to be shooted; me after shooting; Laoshi Wang, friend of the organisator and our friend as well; Mr. Chenyin, General Director of the company; once again myself, I was in the mood to try some things in this style.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen