
It was a sunny monday, not a usual weather for ningbo. I forgot about the holiday so i went to class. I didn't figure out on the empty streets of our campus or the silent and free space in the coridors. But i figured out when i stood in front of our class facing the empty chairs. Oh, yes, they are in Shanghai.... damn it!
I thought it would be not a bad idea to study beside the little lake at the library.
After some chinese reading & writing i met charles and fredrik to have picnic lunch together. It was really a holiday feeling now. We decided to go to the famous moonlake in ningbo and take some pictures there. We had a nice walk through the park, we've seen some fishers, some fishes, a girl who selled jewels that was taken afterwards by the police, some tourist on funny boats and a lot of nice things to capture the camera.
After some shots we left the area and we were attracted by a small alley that seemed not to end. It was really traditional and rustical with some dogs discovering the foreigners fragrence.
Out of the alley we just needed to eat something. We sinned. There was a McDonalds, we were young and stupid and we had to money. So we did it! But it felt so good.
With bad conscience in our stomach and a good feeling even though we were looking for a cab. No free cab at this time. No why. That means walking again until there is a spitting, sweaty and taxi driving angel who is willing to take us to wanli university. Charles found him and nobody knows how. No how. Just found.
It was a nice day and i enjoyed also that I went to class in the morning. I studied, had fun, did some pictures and I was relaxed in the evening. Olride.

I thought it would be not a bad idea to study beside the little lake at the library.
After some chinese reading & writing i met charles and fredrik to have picnic lunch together. It was really a holiday feeling now. We decided to go to the famous moonlake in ningbo and take some pictures there. We had a nice walk through the park, we've seen some fishers, some fishes, a girl who selled jewels that was taken afterwards by the police, some tourist on funny boats and a lot of nice things to capture the camera.

After some shots we left the area and we were attracted by a small alley that seemed not to end. It was really traditional and rustical with some dogs discovering the foreigners fragrence.
Out of the alley we just needed to eat something. We sinned. There was a McDonalds, we were young and stupid and we had to money. So we did it! But it felt so good.
With bad conscience in our stomach and a good feeling even though we were looking for a cab. No free cab at this time. No why. That means walking again until there is a spitting, sweaty and taxi driving angel who is willing to take us to wanli university. Charles found him and nobody knows how. No how. Just found.
It was a nice day and i enjoyed also that I went to class in the morning. I studied, had fun, did some pictures and I was relaxed in the evening. Olride.




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen