Mittwoch, 14. April 2010
Hamas
What was that * sign in the other post? It's about the restaurant we eat in like everyday and we don't know the name of. Their specialties are muslim dishes, what means they are muslims. The dishes are great, there are a lot of different noodle and rice dishes and other things I didn't even try out yet. However, as we went there everyday, in the beginning of the school with the time we wanted to communicate with the owners (a family about 10members), but it was difficult to find the right way to understand each other because our chinese was and still is too poor and so is there english. Only thing I understood was "Pakistan", "Afghanistan", "Iran", "Libya" and so on and every word was said in combination with his thums up. He didn't stop anymore, there were more countries he like obviously. I agreed with a smile and I agreed as well when he said "Saddam Hussein" (thumbs up) and "Hamas" while imitating a machine gun. I thought it is the best for our relation.. and he confirmed with thumbs up!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen